It’s the time for lovers. Unfortunately, I’m in a boo drought right now so I have to spend money on the next best thing. Sneakers of course! Converse blessed the love-less gals out there with some cutie patootie kicks for V-Day. The Chuck Taylor All-Star Valentine’s Day Pack features the timeless sneaker in both the high and oxford versions, only all dolled up.
Polka dotted or riddled with multicolored hearts, these Chucks are girly yet subtle enough to wear on the daily. I adore these sneakers because you have the option of going solid and simple, or choosing a peek-a-boo pattern.
The shoes are currently shipping out and hitting the shelves of all major Converse retailers worldwide.
Image Layout: Aeramis
- She’s Got Sole: Valentine’s Day 2011 Edition
- She’s Got Sole: Converse Fall 2013 All Star ‘Rebellious Spirit’ Collection
- She’s Got Sole: New Balance X Frapbois H710
- She’s Got Sole: Gravis Slymz Wax
- She’s Got Sole: Missoni x Converse Chuck Taylor All-Stars