Lauren Moffatt must have gotten the memo about Tangerine being the color of 2012 – she opted for OPI’s A Good Man-darin Is Hard to Find on models’ nails. Nails were made short and squoval (square and oval ) to give fall looks the right pop of bright color. Very modern and chic!
On the other end of the spectrum, BCBG Max Azria had models’ nails were painted with Passion for a nude look that complimented the neutral color blocking with pops of color in the clothes. Always a classic!
Stay tuned for more OPI Fashion Week manicures from Jason Wu and Rebecca Taylor!
- Nails Did: OPI at BCBG Max Azria for NYFW Spring 2012
- OPI On The Runways at New York Fashion Week
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: OPI at New York Fashion Week
- Nails Did: The WAH Nails Book of Nail Art by Sharmadean Reid
- Nails Did: The New Frenchie