Remember back in December when we gave you ladies a sneak peek at the China Glaze “Colours from the Capitol” collection? Now you can break out the nail polish remover and prep those nails for some new color. With a new name but the same bold hues, the “Capitol Colours” collection is set to hit stores in mere weeks. Inspired by the highly anticipated The Hunger Games film, the 12-shade collection features a cast of cremes, shimmers, and glitters worth of the opening ceremonies.
Fun fact of the day: each shade’s name matches the specialty of one of the 12 districts from The Hunger Games. Can you match each district to its coinciding color?
Image Layout: C_Rocka
- First Look: China Glaze “Colours from the Capitol” Collection
- Nails Did: Nicole by OPI Presents Kardashian Kolors Collection
- Nails Did: Nicole by OPI ‘Something About Spring’ Collection
- Nails Did: OPI at BCBG Max Azria for NYFW Spring 2012
- Nails Did: OPI Minnie Mouse and Spider-Man Inspired Lacquer Collections