WWD reports that Betsey Johnson teamed up with Sephora by OPI polishes to create a collection of polishes launching next month. Betsey Johnson stated: “The collection is just how I like it — loud, outrageous, pretty, pinky and kick-ass rock and roll.” (WWD). The collection features seven indivdual shades, a set of six shades with three of the shades exclusive to the kit and skull and lips nail tip designs. Color include silver glitter, turquoise and Betsey’s signature hot pink in a shade called appropriately enough It’s My Pink. Most exciting of all? It’s My Pink is scented with BJ’s new Too Too fragrance! I wonder if the models will be wearing the new shades in the Fall 2012 runway presentation tonight?
- Nails Did: Betsey Johnson x OPI for SEPHORA
- Eye Candy: Betsey Johnson SS10 Official Look Book by Shannon Sinclair
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Betsey Johnson Spring 2010 Collection
- M.I.S.S. TV: Betsey Johnson at NYFW 2010!
- Betsey Johnson Fall 09 Collection