With the ever-evolving trends in the nail game, it has come to no surprise that documentarians are starting to take notice of it as an art form. LA-based videographer Ayla Montgomery better known as Brass is taking on a journey to create a documentary based on our love for all things nails did and the talented artists behind the designs we just can’t get enough of.
So here are a few reasons to donate:
– NAILS DID!
– we are all about young women artists doing their thang! (nail artists and director alike)
– how cool would it be to have your name in the scrolling credits at the end!
– duhhh, nails did!
So if you’re one to go gaga over a nice set of nails and would love to be part of what I think is a monumental time in the world of nail art, I urge you to drop a dollar or more to help this documentary come to fruition. To learn more about the film, director, or to donate, please visit their fundraiser page on kickstarter.
- Nails Did: X-Girl x Converse Chuck Taylor Hi
- Women Making History: Brass, NAILgasm Filmmaker
- MISS Featured in DZINE’s “Nailed” Book on Nail Art
- Nails Did: The WAH Nails Book of Nail Art by Sharmadean Reid
- Nails Did: M.I.S.S. Nails Did Gift Guide