February is a time to celebrate Black History Month, President’s Day and the holiday people love to hate – Valentine’s Day! I know sometimes people are disappointed with the way Valentine’s Day turns out but there’s always a silver lining to this cloud and it comes in the form of CHOCOLATE. Chocolates galore! You don’t need a Valentine to indulge in all the decadent chocolate treats that crop up this time of year. My favorite part? The huge sale on chocolate on February 15th… You’ll appreciate that sale even more if you’re spending your money on Gucci bags! Wishing you lots of love, chocolate and Gucci this Valentine’s Day!
- MISS December 2012: Holiday Chanel Cheer
- MISS October 2012: Blood Thirsty for Louboutins
- MISS November 2012: Nothing Says Autumn Like Hermès
- Miss June 2012: Something Old, Something New, Something Tiffany, Something Blue
- MISS September 2012: Monogramouflage