Incase, hawkers of all sorts of protective gear for your favorite Apple devices, is once again teaming up with a world famous modern artist for a collection of products that’ll not only keep you protected, but also give you instant art world street cred. This time they linked up with Shepard Fairey, the man behind those Andre the Giant posters, Obey, and the (in?)famous Obama poster.
I imagine the meeting with Fairey went something like, “Hey, Shep-dawg. Why not put some of your art on like…everything we make.” How else would you explain the diversity of products that make up this collection? You’ve got a range of bags and products for MacBook, iPhone and iPod touch adorned with a selection of bold patterns and illustrations emblematic of peace and harmony (a better combination than, say, peanut butter and bananas).
Incase for Shepard Fairey is available now at goincase.com, select discerning boutiques worldwide and in limited availability at Apple stores.
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Mulberry and Apple Team Up On a Collection of Bags
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – Incase for Andy Warhol Brillo Collection
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Incase for Andy Warhol Series 2
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – Incase Stripes Collection
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Incase’s Spring 2010 Collection Has Something for Everyone