I wanted to dedicate this week’s post to a product that is near and dear to my heart, Clarisonic’s Mia Skin Cleansing Brush. For $119 at Sephora (and most department stores) this is one of the best beauty purchases I have ever made. If you’ve been following the news, you’re aware of the ridiculous cold snap going on in Europe. While traveling this week in Spain this tool has been a lifesaver. I use it in the shower and out of the shower. It’s essentially a skin brush that cleans using sonic technology that is way more effective than most methods and anything I’ve ever used prior. This little device (my choice is the Mia) is the perfect size for traveling. Not only does it clean away makeup and debris, but it is gentle enough to use on your neck, elbows, and knees. You can use it with any cleanser and it allows creams and lotions to be absorbed much better after use. Within a day of using this product, the texture of my skin has improved and feels so much cleaner. The line also offers a wide array of different types of brush heads (normal, dry, sensitive) as well as colors and designs. Overall this tool is great and very helpful, I give it two thumbs up!
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip of the Week: Get Lifted – With M.I.S.S. Michelle’s D.I.Y. Facelift That is
- Faux Your Glow With Kymaro Sunless Tanning System
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip of the Week: New Skin for the Old Ceremony – Exploring the World of Dry Skin Brushing.
- The NARSskin Collection Review
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Picks of the Week: BeauTea Bars – Get them at Essere Organics