I love where this line is going. Each season gets better and better. Spring 2012 is a Spring dream – I can’t wait to pack my suitcase full of their light airy dresses and lady like pieces. No frills here; each piece is clean and easy to wear without losing that romantic picnic-in-the-field feel.
I’m enamored with the dresses and materials, and really dig their color and fabric choices. The simple cuts make me feel like I could probably live in some of their pieces all summer and then try to add leggings and boots for the winter. I also love that the feminine edge of the line will allow me to throw a cardigan or blazer over them for work and slap on some heels afterwards for dinner. With great price points, too, I can’t wait to stock up before Spring/Summer jet-setting begins!
- Celebrity Style: Chunky Cardigans
- Celebrity Style: 5 Items To Take Your Wardrobe From Summer To Fall
- Back To Noise Autumn/Winter ’09
- New Charlotte Ronson Pieces at Shopbop.com
- Blogger Project: Dr. Martens