Ladies, you may have heard this on the news but if you are using Lo/Ovral-28, Norgestrel or Ethinyl Estradiol birth control pills please check the expiration date on your packets. If your packet has an expiration between July 31, 2013, and March 31, 2014 use a back-up method of birth control as the packets were packaged incorrectly.
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Pick of the Week: Love to Love You Safely – How Planned Parenthood Can Help
- Cat Marnell for Married to the Mob – New Fall Leggings
- Women Making History: Margaret Sanger
- Nails Did: The WAH Nails Book of Nail Art by Sharmadean Reid
- M.I.S.S. Healthy Bites: You Can’t Play With My Fro-Yo