Volley Sneakers is known as “the sole of Australia”. Founded in 1939, Volley is Australia’s oldest and largest sneaker company. This season is Volley’s first out of the country and for those of us living in the states, it’s “new.” The The Australian icon’s classic tennis shoe styles are simple and look best when worn in a bit. Some of the styles are taken directly out of the company’s archive and are from the 1950s and 1970s. For $40-$90 you don’t have to break the bank to wear a piece of history on your feet. You can purchase a pair on Volley’s webstore.
- She’s Got Sole: Gravis Quarters
- Minna Parikka Shoes on TattyDevine.com
- Blogger Project: Walk-Over and Vintage Shoe Company
- She’s Got Sole: Gravis Slymz Wax
- She’s Got Sole: Keds x Happy Socks Champion Collaboration