Back in the late 80s-early 90s when I was in high school I used to rock Timberland construction boots. The construction boots are still my favorites when it comes to Timberland but I was pleasantly surprised when I came across the Fall 2012 collection for women. It seems Timberland is taking its heritage and craftsmanship and applying it to more of a “fashion” silhouette. No, they’re not 5 inch heel boots but these boots were actually made for waling. They would look as smart in the classroom as they would in the office. You can shop or find a store near you on the Timberland website.
- Wear It Now: Timberland Work Boots for Fall
- Nadège Winter x Timberland Work Boots
- Ears to the Street: These Boots Were Made For Walking
- M.I.S.S. Vegas Review: 80%20 at Project Tradeshow
- Debbie Harry Visits the Blondie Pop-Up Shop at Marc by Marc Jacobs