Thursday Friday has taken the Canal Street knockoff to a whole other level – a good one. Not everyone can spend 3-10K on a handbag so Thursday Friday has given you the change to look like a million bucks without spending bank. We’ve all seen the Birken, Chanel 2.55 and Balenciaga Moto iterations – and I have some photos of great new colors out now. I couldn’t take photos of what’s to come for Fall 2012 but I can say that there will be two new styles releasing – one evoking Proenza Schouler and another reminiscent of Versace. You can get your luxury totes on the Thursday Friday website, Singer22 or PiperLime.
- Thursday Friday Neoprene Bags
- Proenza Schouler’s Fall 2009 Collection Is Nothing Short of Memorable
- Proenza Schouler – Shoe Sneak Peak!
- Thursday Friday Black Canvas Bags
- All the Rage: Proenza Schouler X Target