At Project there were a lot of smaller sneaker brands that caught my eye and Superga was one of them. I guess smaller brand may be misleading though. Superga is over 100 years old and is billed as the People’s Shoe of Italy. These shoes may be relatively new to us in the U.S. but in Italy Superga is an institution. The classic tennis shoes can take you to the office, to the beach and back again. I love the simplicity of the style and the many colors offered – I may have to get myself a pair for summer. You can purchase online on Superga-USA.com.
- She’s Got Sole: Superga per House of Holland
- She’s Got Sole: Stussy x Keds Women’s Bardot Sneakers
- She’s Got Sole: Keds Summer 2012
- Irregular Choice Summer Sale!
- Blogger Project: Walk-Over and Vintage Shoe Company