Spiewak has long been one of my favorite outwear companies, probably because I love military-inspired clothing even when it’s not trendy. For Fall 2012 styles that stood out to me were a cape, wool coats available in four shades, parkas with real or fur fur with removable hoods and bomber jackets. Spiewak is using interesting fabrications including a dry wax coating that is water repellent and sewing down coats with smaller channels to prevent drop down of feathers. For a retailer near you check out the Spiewak website.
- Blogger PROJECT: Canada Goose
- Free Shipping on 2 XGLA Winter Coats!
- M.I.S.S. VEGAS 02.09: Reporter at Project
- New York Mag Shops for You…
- NY 12/12: Ports 1961 Sample Sale – 85% Off