One of my favorite footwear brands is Native. I lived in my slip-ons this summer and I have a pair of the Marc Jacobs for Native Jimmy boots stashed for a rainy day. When I came across their booth at Project I was excited to see the brand’s new offerings.
For Fall 2012 new styles include a shearling-lined Jimmy boot to keep your toes dry and warm, and the Fitzsimmons boot made of “reincarnated leather” a recyclable leather that looks like flocking and is made by sourcing leather that’s on it’s way to the landfill, and a new style called the Cromwell.
As always, all the styles come in many color options that you can feel good about wearing and make you look good too. You can purchase on the Native webshop.
- Blogger Project: Native Shoes
- Blogger PROJECT: Native Union Handsets
- Blogger PROJECT: Civic Duty Recyclable Tyvek Sneakers
- California Select Plaid Re-Make Totes
- Blogger PROJECT: Recover Wood Skins