You may have seen from all of the previous trade show posts that I was in Las Vegas covering the PROJECT Trade Show. I was there as a guest of PROJECT because MISS was selected to be a part of the Blogger Project – a group of influential bloggers that cover the contemporary market curated by Marcus Troy. I’ve covered the show before but this was my first time back in two years and my first time participating in the Blogger Project.
The PROJECT show was great and definitely evolved since the last time I was there in 2009. The show was better organized and had great areas within the show including Project Wooster (more on this in a separate post), Project 10, and many social media and pampering lounges.
Covering the show was a great experience because I found out about great new brands and reconnected with established brands. It was also wonderful to interact with other bloggers who share the same passion and drive for fashion and blogging. I hope you enjoyed my coverage as much as I enjoyed attending. Until the next show…
- Blogger Project: MISS Live Blogging from Project Las Vegas
- Nine Lady Gaga fans/bloggers are invited by Virgin Mobile to cover her Monster Ball Tour 2011
- Style Coalition Presents: Fashion 2.0 Social Media Awards
- Win All-Access Tickets to the Tribeca Film Festival this Weekend
- Blogger PROJECT: Trends from the Show