Those who know me know that much of my old apartment was devoted to stacking sneakers – most of them in orange boxes. I’ve grown out of the orange box (now brown box) habit but my love for sneakers has not died down, I just like different kinds of sneakers.
One of my favorite brands is Bensimon – a French classic heritage label. The simple canvas tennis shoes come in just a few styles but a rainbow of hues. The simple style of the shoes are very chic and are perfect with anything from jeans to dresses.
Spring 2012 is full of bright pops of color which Fall 2012 offers shades for every mood and are reminiscent of changing leaf colors. Take a look at the lineup below and you can buy online at Bensimonusa.com.
- Blogger Project: Sebago Women’s Spring 2013
- Blogger Project: Gola Spring 2013
- Tangerine Tango – Pantone’s Color for 2012
- Ears To The Streets: Color Block
- Blogger Project: Walk-Over and Vintage Shoe Company