When we fist learned about “Come Around My Way,” an exhibit of portraits and images by photographer Aviva Klein, the exhibit was still in kickstarter phase (way back in June, remember?). We are so happy to see the project come to fruition this Friday in NYC! If you’re in the city, stop by! More on Aviva in our exclusive interview and on her website, avivaklein.com.
- Online: Help Fund Aviva Klein’s Come Around My Way Photo Project
- Women Making History: Aviva Klein
- Mary J. Blige Interview on TV One
- de Youg Museum X Nan Kempner
- M.I.S.S. TV: Kareem Black’s “Exhibit B” at Rouge 58