When actresses walk down the red carpet the question is always “Who Are You Wearing?” and we hear about the dress, the shoes, the bag and the jewels. But we rarely hear about what color nail polish they’re wearing. Well OPI has helped us out by letting us know that two ladies who walked the red carpet at the 2012 Golden Globes were wearing OPI nail colors.
Stacy Keibler (aka George Clooney’s arm candy / the girl we all want to be) is wearing Did You ‘Ear About Van Gogh? a subtle nude that lets the bright red dress do all the talking. Did You ‘Ear About Van Gogh? is part of the OPI Holland collection out this spring and launching in February.
Laura Linney wore Congeniality Is My Middle Name – a complimentary jewel tone to her dress and a color that is part of the limited edition shade from the Miss Universe partnership.
Red Carpet Image Source: JustJared
- The Holland Collection by OPI for Spring 2012
- Golden Globes Fashion Favorites
- V is for Vendetta: Chanel’s Newest Nail Obsession
- Hand Jobs: Collaborations Between Nail Artists & Jewelers
- The Fashion Round Up: 2011 Golden Globes