We mentioned a while back that MISS was honored to be a part of DZINE’s Nailed book and he just informed us that the book was featured on TheNewYorker.com. Not only that, but several images from our 2008 and 2009 calendars are featured as well! I’m so glad we brought the calendar back – February is going to be a good one!! You can read the full article on TheNewYorker.com.
- MISS Featured in DZINE’s “Nailed” Book on Nail Art
- MISS December 2012: Holiday Chanel Cheer
- MISS November 2012: Nothing Says Autumn Like Hermès
- MISS October 2012: Blood Thirsty for Louboutins
- Points of Inspiration: Nail Art & Dzine’s NAILED Exhibit Opening This Friday in L.A.