It was only a matter of time before singer Beth Ditto joined forces with M.A.C. Cosmetics on their next limited edition makeup collection. Ditto who is known for her unconventional style and larger than life persona is following in the footsteps of previous M.A.C. ambassadors like Nicki Minaj, Cyndi Lauper, and Lady Gaga.
Unfortunately, M.A.C. isn’t unveiling images of the collection until later this month. This is some black ops stuff y’all! You can expect the new line to be available this June. If the range of products is anything like this preview, it should be funky and fun and not to be missed.
- The Glamorous Life: Cyndi Lauper and Lady GaGa Named Latest MAC Spokespeople
- The Glamorous Life: Lady GaGa to Design Sunglasses with Linda Farrow
- The Glamorous Life: Lady Gaga for Dazed Digital
- FL 4/23: Cyndi Lauper Exclusive Album Premiere
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Heartbeats by Lady Gaga Headphones