China Glaze is on trend this spring with ElectroPop a collection bursting at the seams with color. Not quite neon, but still very bright, these colors are perfect for the warmer weather we’re all looking forward to. The collection comes individually or in 2 sets: Brights and Lights.
The colors in the collection are: Kinetic Candy (light blue crème), Electric Beat (Periwinkle), Aquadelic (Pool blue), Gaga For Green (Lime Green lacquer), Sunshine Pop (bold yellow), Make Some Noise (tangerine), Wicked Style (tropical punch), Fuchsia Fanatic, Gothic Lolita (purple), Dance Baby (cotton candy pink), Sweet Hook (lilac), and Techno (glitter confetti).
These colors would look fantastic on their own or paired together. I especially am liking glitter tips right now. Fortunately we won’t have to wait to long to wear these colors. China Glaze ElectroPop will be available in stores and salons in a few weeks in February 2012. Individual shades retail for $7; 6 piece collections retail for $42.
- There’s No Place Like China Glaze
- Nails Did: China Glaze Introduces “Tis The Season To Be Naughty And Nice”
- Your Kicks At Your Tips: The Kicks Collection From China Glaze
- Nails Did: China Glaze Summer 2011 – Island Escape
- Nails Did: China Glaze Summer Neons