Wow! I can’t believe Christmas is just around the corner! I still remember last year like it was just yesterday. But I’m actually excited this year because we finally got a fake Christmas tree. It’s been years since the last time I can even remember having a tree. Hopefully I will start catching the holiday spirit soon – everyone seems more cheerful around this time of the year. Nothing is better than spending time with family and friends during the Holidays.
1. Deena & Ozzy Zip-Front Moto Satchel from Urban Outfitters. I saw this on their online store and I knew it would be perfect for me. It’s black so I can pair it with anything – not to mention the size, it’s huge! I can fit my keys, wallet, makeup bag, planner, books and probably some of my son’s toys and snacks in there as well.
2. Black lace dress from H&M. I’ve always wanted a “little black dress,” especially with lace because nothing is sexier than that! I rarely wear dresses, but I wouldn’t mind giving this dress a chance. It would be perfect for a night out in the city on New Year’s Eve.
3. Married To The Mob X Baby G Watch from Karmaloop. I’ve ALWAYS wanted this watch, but I never had the guts to spend $100. Believe it or not, I don’t own any watches. I mean, my iPhone is practically my watch. But Married To The Mob is one of my favorite brands and I know a lot of people love Baby G and G-Shock watches, so that was a great collaboration. A collector’s item for me!
4. Urban Decay’s Naked 2 Palette from Urban Decay. I was surprised when I first heard about this palette. I have the first Naked palette and I love it! I have been using it almost everyday since I got it from Sephora. I like neutral eyeshadows since I don’t wear a lot of make up, and this palette is perfect for making all types of neutral day & smokey night looks.
5. Air Jordan XI “Concords” from Foot Locker. This is what every sneaker head has been talking about and waiting for. I remember when the Space Jams were coming out and I skipped out on them – and regretted it. With these Concords, I won’t make the same mistake! I think I will get these for myself as a Christmas gift, Lol.
- What I Want For the Holidays – Eileen
- What I Want for the Holidays 2011: Steph
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – The Mirror Watch
- PEGLEG NYC for Casio G-Shock
- Mirror, Mirror: Ol’ Skool Prom