Once again, the holiday season is upon us! Despite the crazy lines at the mall and obnoxious Christmas songs (admit it! I know there’s gotta be at least one that gets on your case!), it’s hard to be a Scrooge when the atmosphere is so full of cheer.
Anyhow, here’s a list of cool stuff that’s currently on my holiday wishlist. I’d totally splurge on these things myself, if I hadn’t already blown all my funds spoiling my loved ones. After all, ’tis the season for giving!
1. Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS (bhphotovideo.com, $886)
Being the super detail-oriented person that I am, this lens is perfect for taking close-up shots. It can pick up things that the naked human eye can’t see, which would take my photography to a different level! This lens would make a great addition to any camera arsenal.
2. Light Paint Can (photojojo.com, $39)
Okay, so this is totally unnecessary and I don’t need this to write/draw in long exposure shots… but the concept of this is mad awesome!
3. Import Bible Tees (importbible.com, $15-25)
I’ve always wanted a car tee for the automotive enthusiast in me, but I never found one I liked. Truth be told, I didn’t see the point of blowing my cash on a tee with some weak car print on it when I could spend it on some Hellz/MOB swag instead. However, my attitude changed once I discovered Import Bible. This brand takes the aesthetics of streetwear graphics to put a fresh spin on automotive apparel. Definitely approved!
4. Vanilla Medallions Sneaker Pillow (vanillamedallions.bigcartel.com, $155-199)
I LOVE sneakers. That includes anything sneakers… sneaker nails did, sneaker earrings, sneaker art, sneaker everything! So of course, sneaker pillows are included. Running up to two bills, the price for these one-of-a-kind pieces ain’t cheap, but considering that they’re custom made, I’d say their dope appeal is worth it!
5. Hello Kitty x Atmos x Porter Wallet (item.rakuten.co.jp, 11,800 yen, approx. $150)
How cute is this!!!!! I’m totally digging the simple design on this wallet–plus, it’s not overdone with Hello Kitty to the extent where it’s tacky and childish looking. Unfortunately, this is only available for pre-order in Japan at this time.
What’s on your holiday wishlist this season?
- Hello Kitty Digital Camera
- She’s Got Sole: Hello Kitty x VANS – More for the ladies!
- Young Love: ValDay Sneaker Releases
- Streetwear: The Insider’s Guide
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Ricoh x Stussy – 30th Anniversary GR Digital III Digital Camera