1. NARS Danmari All About Cheeks Palette ($65)
I’m a huge NARS fanatic. Their sheer glow foundation is my favorite and everything they make seems to work well for me. So when I saw this cheeks palette at Sephora I almost died! Blush is my favorite makeup product; it really pulls a look together. I definitely think us brown-skinned girls shouldn’t be afraid of it. There are plenty of shades that look awesome on us. This Danmari Palette has a highlighter, a bronzer, and 4 blushes. It’s a must-have.
2. Tory Burch 797 Suede Satchel ($625)
Satchels are so popular this season and I’m loving it. I love just about everything Tory Burch makes. Her bags are always clean-cut, modern, yet classic. It’s a perfect mix for someone who would like to try something new without being too loud. Not everyone likes logos all over their bags. The 797 Satchel is a great choice and a quality bag that will last a long time.
3. Michael Kors “Large Runway” Rose Gold Watch ($250)
I need another watch. I already have a gold and silver MK watch. Next up is rose gold. Rose gold really is a flattering metal that looks great on every skin tone. Oversized jewelry is a necessity for me. It always makes a statement.
4. Michael Kors Pave Pyramid Hinge Rose Gold Bangle ($135.00)
You can never have enough bangles. Since I want a rose gold watch, I should also invest in some rose gold jewelry.
5. Fever Shoes “Tiff” ($275.00)
Whenever they restock these babies they’re always sold out within a day. These give me the Gianmarco Lorenzi look without the Gianmarco Lorenzi price. Need them!
- NY 12/10-12/12: INVEN.TORY presents K/LLER Pop Up
- M.I.S.S. Paper Dolls: Week 26
- Ears to the Street: These Boots Were Made For Walking
- adidas Originals Limited-Edition Melbourne Watch Holiday 2012
- Celebrity Style: Back To School Fashion Essentials