Since the first adidas Originals x Jeremy Scott mashup, plush toy/sneaker hybrids have been spotted on the feet of people from every walk of life. Everyone from A-list celebrities to the hipster kid in your science class have dabbled in the trend. Japanese sneaker brand UBIQ has jumped on the craze as well. For an independent company, UBIQ landed quite the familiar face to push their “Mascot Fatima” across the globe. Sanrio’s leading lady can now be front and center on your feet. Hello Kitty makes up the entire tongue of the sneaker. Her baby pink bow and and teal shirt sleeves make these ladies-only kicks super kawaii.
The chukka-style, all-white shoe is now available for pre-order from CHAPTER WORLD until December 21st. Prepare to be patient, though – the shoes won’t ship until mid-January.
Image Layout: Aeramis
- She’s Got Sole: Pastry x Hello Kitty NYC Sweet Crime
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Power Support Hello Kitty iPhone Cases
- She’s Got Sole: Jeremy Scott x Adidas Teddy Bears
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Hello Kitty Baby G-Shock
- M.I.S.S. TV: Hello Kitty 35th Anniversary Event!