Finally! The days of stealing your boo thing’s BBC tees is over! The hipster Jesus must have heard the prayers of the streetwear loving ladies because the gorgeous Pharrell Williams has launched a Billionaire Girls Club line. Pastel colored tanks, tees, and cardigans make up the first installment of the line. The initial drop consists of BGC logo v-neck tees and baggy tanks. Mr. Williams even tweaked the infamous astronaut man for us. BGC pieces sport a sexy astronaut gal, pinup hairdo and all.
I personally am ecstatic about this drop. Check the goodies out for yourself on the BGC online store. Tees are going for $50 and tanks are $40.
Image Layout: C_Rocka
- Yours Truly Releases New Collection, ‘Yours Truly Sindustries’
- The Sweet Jesus | CTRL Spring Summer 2011
- Vans Girls Fall 2012 Look Book
- MTTM “Gramercy Gardens” Spring 2 Collection
- The Fashion Link List 7.5.2010