My favorite architect Frank Gehry designed the poster for the 54th Annual Grammy Awards. The Gold Gramaphone Grammy Award is depicted amongst Gehry’s architetural models and the artwork will appear on posters, programs and tickets. Frank Gehry is no stranger to the music industry – he designed the Walt Disney Concert Hall the home of the Los Angeles Philharmonic. He stated:
I have been fortunate to have worked with and become friends with some of the top musicians in classical music…they are my inspiration and my heroes. I am pleased to work with the Grammys to help celebrate all of these talented people.
I love this poster – especially how Gehry’s models are reflected in the Grammy Award! The Grammy’s air on February 12, 2012 on CBS.
- Photo of the Week: Downtown LA by OHW2007
- GDK Weighs In on “The Next Big Question” by Stylesight
- 51st Grammy Awards Promo Artwork
- Frank Gehry x Louis Vuitton
- If I Was A Rich Girl . . .