Check out the China Glaze’s “Colours from the Capitol” collection swatches hot off the presses. This collection of 12 new nail polish shades is inspired exclusively by one distinct setting in The Hunger Games – the Capitol of the nation of Panem. Awash in lavish fashion, food, and entertainment, Capitol citizens enjoy extreme cosmetics and body modifications, bold wigs, and outlandish costumes. China Glaze has come up with a color palette to match but you’ll have to wait until March to get these colors on your fingers and toes.
- Nails Did: China Glaze Capitol Colours Collection
- China Glaze ElectroPop Spring 2012 Collection
- Nails Did: China Glaze Introduces “Tis The Season To Be Naughty And Nice”
- Nails Did: China Glaze Metro Collection Fall 2011
- Nails Did: China Glaze Crackle Metals