Winter is right around the corner. Layering is key when you want to show off your personal style in the colder months. Wearing a faux fur vests is a great way to get a chic look while staying warm. Looking cute and freezing your butt off is so not cool or comfortable!
There’s so many different type of faux fur vests out there for every type of style. I personally don’t want to walk around looking like a giant bear so I try to stick to more shaggy and less fluffy vests. Pair it up with a simple long sleeved shirt, black skinny jeans or leather leggings, and thigh high boots. You can even dress it up with a bodycon dress and booties. The possibilities are really endless.
- Celebrity Style: Thigh High Boots
- Celebrity Style: Valentine’s Day Inspiration
- Ears To The Street: Shearling Accessories
- M.I.S.S. Capsule NYC: Penfield F/W 09
- M.I.S.S. Paper Dolls: Week 11