While we do our best to get in the spirit of things with our holiday get-ups – and try to forget images of us in sweaters that land us on tumblrs dedicated to the worst holiday sweaters – we weigh our options: to be or not to be festive? When we were kids we had limited options; we were forced to wear grandma’s final attempts to “make it work” (love you Grandma!). Now that we are adults, the sky’s the limit. We can drop all of our x-mas money on a Marc Jacobs sweater, cop something vintage, or get a funny sweater for our ugly sweater party.
Whatever look you’re going for, this holiday season you’ll have several options for your Nativity Fly!
Image Layout by C_Rocka
- (NOT) The Goods!: The Ugly Christmas Sweater Is Just That…Ugly.
- Secondhand Rose: The Sweater Vest (Marc Jacobs for Dior?)
- Ears To The Street: Fair Isle Knits
- Married to the Mob Holiday 11 Collection
- Marc Jacobs to Receive Pratt Institute’s Legends 2009 Award