Remember the Reebok Kamikaze III launched by Swizz Beatz? Well the Reebok gang has come up with a lady-friendly pair, the Classic Chi-Kaze. Pronounced “She-Kaze,” the high top kick still keeps its staple features – the visible Hexalite sole and zig-zag pattern throughout the design – while adding a double velcro strap and lightweight mesh on the upper. So far only two colorways have been announced: Black/Overtly Pink/Blaze Yellow/White, and Steel/Flat Grey/Sonic Green/Black. As a not-so-girly girl, I’m a fan of the Sonic Green release. Its muted neon hue gives the shoe a futuristic look and the Hexalite is just downright dope.
Set to release in December, the sneakers retail for $90. You can check your local Journey’s store and Journey’s website to cop.
Image Layout: Aeramis
- She’s Got Sole: Reebok Classic Leather Pastel Pack
- M.I.S.S. PROJECT: Hellz Bellz x Reebok
- She’s Got Sole: Nike ‘Ballet’ Lace-Ups
- She’s Got Sole: Reebok Valentine’s Day Round-Up
- She’s Got Sole: Nike ‘Freshwater’ Uptempo 97