Puddle jumping was cute and fun back in the day, but those days are a thing of the past. All female sneakerheads have had to swallow obscenities if their kicks were stepped on, splashed, or creased. Finally, someone has taken the elements into consideration and given us some aid when it came to keeping our kicks crispy. While catering skateboarders, snowboarders, and surfers, Gravis Footwear came up with simple shoe designs that anyone can wear. As an added bonus, the sneakers are made reinforced and weather-proof thanks to vulcanized soles and wax coated uppers.
The brand’s Fall/Winter 2011 lookbook features the Women’s Slymz in mid and low styles. You also have a choice of having either pair with or without the wax coating. Ladies, prepare to pick your poison. With the various colorways available its not going to be a walk in that puddle riddled park when it comes to selecting your perfect pair. You can purchase all four styles from the Gravis online store and other approved retailers.
Image Layout: C_Rocka
- She’s Got Sole: Gravis Quarters
- Stay Fresh with Irregular Choice’s 10% Off Offer!
- She’s Got Sole: Converse Spring/Summer 2013 Collections
- She’s Got Sole: Diadora Fall/Winter 2011 Releases
- She’s Got Sole: Vans OTW Holiday 2011, Era Suede Pack, & Old Skool Pack