Has your iPad 2 been feeling a little bit…naked? Of course it has. You probably like the feel of rubbing your hands all over its smooth chassis. Stop being a pervert and get your iPad some clothes, and by clothes I totally mean a nice, leather case from Incase. They’re offering up two options for those who need diversity in their life: the Leather Portfolio and Leather Book Jacket Select. Both cases are crafted of genuine leather combined with natural cotton twill or suede. None of that genuine pleather you find walking all up and down New York’s Canal Street. The aptly named Leather Portfolio features document storage and an internal screen protector, and also functions as a stand so you can either a) watch stuff at a comfortable viewing angle or b) get some work done using the iPad’s productivity apps. Meanwhile the Leather Book Jacket Select features an elastic band closure, suede lining for better protection, cutouts so you have access to all your iPad’s buttons, and also functions as a stand like it’s more refined cousin. The Leather Portfolio and Leather Book Jacket Select can both be purchased at Incase’s webstore for $129.95 and $99.95 respectively.
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: BRRR! Gucci’s Luxury iPad Cases
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: New iPad, New Line of Incase Accessories
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Wired x Incase iPad Snap Case
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Introducing Apple’s New iPad Mini
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Apple’s 2nd iPad Definitely More Useful Than A Regular Pad