Perhaps the only thing that can make these shorter days seem bright is a freshening up of your fall wardrobe. Lavenham’s quilted pieces fit right in with the fall/winter prep trend. The heritage quilted jackets in fit-for-fall, stay-through-winter navys, beiges and mossy greens add a classic touch to any casual look. I’m loving seeing the quilting pop up in unexpected places; the same material that gives a jacket a classic feel lends a skirt a unique edge.
As classic as these pieces are, there is a hint of playtime-readiness to them. Just looking at the toggle-buttoned coat with red on the inside of the hood makes me feel like a kid again – except this time I’m the best-dressed kid at school and probably offering lunchtime fashion consulting to my classmates.
- Ears To The Street: Deep In The Trench…Coat.
- Eyes To The Sky: Get Classic This Fall. The Camel Coat.
- M.I.S.S. Vegas Review: 31 Cornlane at Pool Tradeshow
- Huffer Looks After The Ladies!
- Ears To The Street: Fake it for Fall