When we step away from things and allow our imaginations to wander, we develop concepts, imagery and art that is void of the mundane. Using this idea of escapism, DimePiece created their Spring 2012 collection, The Drug & The Dream. The collection explores this concept with psychedelic imagery, colorful designs, and their signature tongue-in-cheek graphics and slogans. The collection release party brought The Drug & The Dream concept with film, photography and music. The Drug & The Dream collection was used in a unique fashion installation in lieu of a traditional runway. The collection includes sheer tops with colorful floral prints, graphic dresses featuring sad melting rainbows, sweaters, and tees.
Image Layout by: C_Rocka
- DimePiece Presents: The Drug & The Dream, Spring 2012 Launch and Exhibition
- Rojas Summer 2011 Collection
- Tatty Devine Spring/Summer 2011
- In4mation Ladies’ Fall 08 Preview
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Charlotte Ronson Spring 2010 RTW