Time to put away your straw fedoras and shop around for the perfect wide brim fedora! I love this fall trend – it really puts an outfit together. Even if you don’t think they would look good on you, go to a store and try one on. Try it! You never know, you might end up loving it.
Floppy fedoras look great with a boho-chic look, if that’s your style. Notice how almost every girl is keeping the rest of their silhouette form-fitting since these hats are big. Pair them up with a sexy thigh boot, or with jeans and ankle boots for a more casual vibe.
- Eugenia Kim Holiday Sample Sale
- Ears To The Street: Duck Boots
- Celebrity Style: Thigh High Boots
- My Latest Obsession: Boots
- Topshop – Hot Fall Items!