Cue the 1993 Boyz II Men hit ’cause China Glaze has given us the signal to “Let It Snow.” The nail lacquer brand is set to release a 12-hue collection with the same name. Reds, blues, greens, and bunches of glitter make up this collection. All the colored polishes are really pigmented and, as usual, go on smooth. The glitters give you the option of layering them on top of solids for an added effect, or applying them solo for a full-coverage shimmer.
Twinkle Lights and Glitter Garland are the two I’m most anxious to test out. I’ll probably end up with all 12. At an expected $6 a pop, I’m sure I’ll get all 12. That will give me a different festive polish to wear each day as I count down the days ’til Christmas with 8 maids-a-milking.
The weather outside may get frightful, but these polishes are definitely delightful. So no matter which place you go, be sure to rock China Glaze’s “Let It Snow!”
Image Layout: C_Rocka
- Nails Did: China Glaze Crackle Metals
- Nails Did: China Glaze Introduces “Tis The Season To Be Naughty And Nice”
- Nails Did: China Glaze Metro Collection Fall 2011
- M.I.S.S. Presents: ‘C’est Chic’ Featuring the China Glaze ‘Retro Diva’ Collection
- China Glaze ElectroPop Spring 2012 Collection