As you may (or may not) know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness month! It’s an annual campaign taken on by major breast cancer organizations to increase awareness of this dreadful disease. Women get diagnosed with breast cancer more than any other type of cancer, so it’s important to educate oneself about the signs and symptoms for early detection. In addition, the campaign includes support for survivors as well as those who are affected by the disease… our mothers, our sisters, our friends.
In spirit of Breast Cancer Awareness month, here’s a pinked out mani featuring the pink ribbon, a symbol of Breast Cancer Awareness. Have you gotten involved this month?
- Link List: Breast Cancer Awareness Month Edition 10.5.09
- October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- The Link List: Breast Cancer Awareness Month Edition
- Nails Did: OPI Pink of Hearts 2012 and So So Skullicious Lacquer Sets
- Share A Survival Story and Inspire Others to Fight