October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and in honor of the occasion Bluetrek has dropped a limited edition, cotton candy pink colored hands-free Bluetooth mobile speakerphone benefiting The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Dubbed the Pink Ribbon Speaky, it’s an irresistibly adorable speakerphone unit that packs a bunch of tech in it’s small body that’s useful for women of all ages. Once paired with your cell phone (a process that, according to Bluetrek, only takes 10 seconds), Speaky will automatically turn on as soon as you enter the car, and turn off when you leave, give you voice prompts letting you know it’s ready for calls or needs to be recharged, and, obviously, allow you to make voice activated calls while you concentrate on driving. At $69.99 it’s a bit more inexpensive than similar Bluetooth car solutions, but 10% of each Speaky sale goes to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. That’s what’s up.
The Pinky Ribbon Speaky can be ordered at BlueTrek’s online store.
- The Link List: Breast Cancer Awareness Month Edition
- M.I.S.S. BCAM: Coach Thinks Pink
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Picks of the Week: Not Too Cool for School – Picks to Get You Thinking Pink
- M.I.S.S. BCAM: Master Lock Get’s Pink for the Cause
- M.I.S.S. BCAW: Bobbi Brown Cosmetics’s Pink Ribbon Collection