Last year we announced the release of Girls Got Kicks – a project set up by Lori Lobenstine, founder of Female Sneaker Fiend and Amanda Lopez, photographer extraordinaire. A year later and the ladies are going on a national tour – having book release parties at some of the best sneaker boutiques in the country. This Thursday, the ladies will be in San Francisco visiting The Darkside Initiative to celebrate the release of Girls Got Kicks. I’ll be there in full effect with many of the Bay Area M.I.S.S. ladies and the Tiny Dancer. Come through, say hi and support the ladieeeeeees!
- SF 10.20.11: Girls Got Kicks San Francisco Book Release
- Girls Got Kicks San Francisco Book Release Party Recap
- Girls Got Kicks Interviews in Sneaker Freaker
- Girls Got Kicks Melbourne
- She’s Got Sole: Girls Got Kicks Book Tour