When I was in NY a few weeks ago I popped in to the (capsule) Tradeshow to check out some new designers. My favorite collection by far was by Bliss Lau. What is so distinctive about Bliss Lau is that it blurs the line between art and fashion – and between apparel and accessories. Her creations can be categorized as body jewelry but much more than that, they are statement pieces that steal the show. Depending on the collection, she works with different materials. Her Embraced collection features a lot of leather work while her other collections focus on metals. The line is constantly evolving and I can’t wait to see what she does next – we’ll definitely keep you updated as she is one to watch. Learn more at BlissLau.com.
- Women Making History: Bliss Lau
- M.I.S.S. Vegas Review: Beck(y) & Blankita Handbags at Pool
- MamaClothing.com: UPDATED!
- Miss Wax Dust to Dust Collection
- Behind the Scenes with Tiffany’s Company: Paloma Picasso