This fall, Bravo has a new line-up Tuesday nights dedicated to Fashion. The Fashion line-up kicks off with the 4th season of The Rachel Zoe Project, following celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe as she continues to build her business and release her clothing line all while preparing for motherhood.
The night continues with Mad Fashion, featuring former Project Runway contestant Chris March. March tests fashion boundaries as he and his team create unconventional designs for his high-end clientele. Finally, on Fashion Hunters, watch as the staff at Second Time Around scour New York to keep their consignment store stocked with classics and the hottest trends. Tuesday nights, make it a ladies’ night in and enjoy Bravo’s Fashion line up.
Image Layout by C_Rocka
- On The Scene With Rachel Rachel Roy
- Rachel Zoe x Jenni Kayne = Hotel Uniforms
- Introducing The Rachel Roy Beauty: Eye Palette
- Rachel Roy Interview & Rachel Rachel Roy Event at Macy’s
- Miroir: Rachel Rachel Roy SS2010 Short Film