The go-to guide for sneaker news has dropped its 22nd issue. To my pleasant surprise, the exclusive ‘Miami Hurricane’ Lebron 9s are on the cover. The sneakers sport a Hurricane Green, black and orange colorway with volt green accents. Although these babies look a little bulky, don’t be fooled. Nike’s Flywire technology gives the shoes durability, but keeps the upper nice and lightweight. This Sneaker Freaker is going to sell like those Miami vs. Lakers tickets did last season. I’d buy it just for the feature of the Lebron release. If you don’t know where you can pick up a copy of Sneaker Freaker in your area, the company’s online shop has you covered. At this point we may never see these kicks on the hardwood so we better catch a glimpse however we can get it.
Image Layout: Aeramis
- Sneaker Freaker Issue #20 Out Now!
- She’s Got Sole: SNEAKER FREAKER Issue 23
- Sneaker Freaker Best of 2008: What Did The Ladies Choose?
- Sneaker Freaker: 2007 Best of the Best Sneakers
- Sneaker Freaker Features The Ladies!