Just in case it’s not obvious, I’m dying for my first pair of Asics. It’s one of the few brands missing from my extensive sneaker collection. The brand’s recent collaboration with designer Ronnie Fieg isn’t helping my kick addiction. Deemed the “Leatherbacks,” these sneakers feature a dark grey nubuck forefoot while the remainder of the upper is a dark black leather. Neon turquoise accents along the sole and side of the sneaker add just enough color to the classic release to make them drool-worthy. This installment of the Gel Lyte III has sneakerheads scanning the web continuously for the most up-to-date news. Guess we’ll have to keep Google searching. These beauties don’t have a release date just yet.
Image Layout: Aeramis
- She’s Got Sole: Sire Varsity Collection by Pastry
- She’s Got Sole: Louis Vuitton Monogram Stars Acapulco Sneaker
- She’s Got Sole: Sneaker Freaker Mid Yearly Kick Report
- She’s Got Sole: Ronnie Fieg x ASICS Gel Lyte V “Volcano”
- She’s Got Sole: Vans x Hello Kitty