New York Fashion Week is underway and the net is already buzzing with firsthand accounts of all the fabulousness. The first round of shows began today and the BCBG Max Azria collection is the talk of the town. Last NYFW we gave you up-to-date info on nail trends from New York, including BCBG Max Azria’s use of OPI shades for runway. This year the two brands teamed up for another round of runway domination and the nude shade of my dreams, Samoan Sand, makes another appearance. MISS introduced you ladies to the shade back in February at its NYFW premiere, get a sneak peek at it on models’ fingers and tootsies at the BCBG Max Ariza Spring 2012 show!
Image Layout: C_Rocka
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: OPI at New York Fashion Week
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Tibi Spring 2010
- OPI On The Runways at New York Fashion Week
- ego trip’s MISS RAP SUPREME Premiers Tonight on VH1
- Meet The Designers of Project Runway Season 6