Who likes sneakers in yummy colorways? I know I do! 😀
When I first stumbled upon this delectable colorway of Nike Vandal High Supremes, the first thing that came to mind were strawberry shortcake ice cream bars. It’s hard to believe that this shoe was a mens’ release, due to the pink accents around the Swoosh and midsole. Even though it’s a very clean colorway, it’s not boring in the slightest; accordingly, I wanted to keep the design on my nails fresh and simple, yet interesting as well. Pink tips mimic the accents, while polka dots allude to the crunchy cake coating on the ice cream bars that these sneakers remind me of. A matte top coat was used to finish off the design, complementing the smooth, nylon upper on these Vandals.
- Nails Did: New Balance 996 Valentine’s Day
- Nails Did: The New Frenchie
- Friday Favorites! The Best of MISS Mani Mondays Week 45
- She’s Got Sole: New Balance 574 “Windbreaker Pack”
- Nails Did: Air Jordan 6 Retro Oreo