The Rebecca Taylor spring-summer 2012 collection is easy, breezy, beautiful. Light and feminine the collection highlights included layered sheers and glittery touches. Big spring trends include cutouts and soft pastels paired alone or with black. One of my favorite things about the Rebecca Taylor show were the cross-body pearls worn on many of the models – they reminded me of very ladylike bandoliers. The beauty was simple: wet hair was slicked back and makeup was very neutral dewey faces strong single color eyeshadows in blues and greens. The slicked hair made me feel like these are clothes that girls would wear on vacation after a day of surf and sun. But, these looks translate just as well to city streets as they do sandy beaches. The collection came together with a fun looped soundtrack of 90s house that made me want to dance as I watched the collection.
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Rebecca Taylor Fall 2011
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Pick of the Week: I’m All Nars – The Nars Exotica Summer 2008 Collection is So Haute it’s Cool.
- Nails Did: OPI Nail Polish at BCBG Max Azria and Lauren Moffat NYFW Show
- OPI On The Runways at New York Fashion Week
- Chanel Haute Couture Autumn/Winter ’08-’09