Katya Leonovich‘s Spring-Summer 2012 presentation made me feel like I was in a colorful rainforest with modern, celestial creatures. Maybe it was the music playing in the background, but the colors popped out while the background music lulled me. My favorite pieces were the well-crafted, draping dresses with colorful prints. The wild, birds-nest looking up-dos of the female models, the vibrant colors and abstract cuts of her collection, blended effortlessly to create a beautiful, edgy line.
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Leifsdottir Spring 2010
- MISS NYFW: Lela Rose S/S 2012
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Irina Shabayeva S/S 2012
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: L.A.M.B. Spring 2012 Collection
- Blogger Project: Lacoste L!ve Femme